Monday, February 28, 2011

Fighting Leukemia CML WARRIORS

 Fighting Leukemia CML WARRIORS


Hi all you CML WARRIORS out there.  I am a CML WARRIOR and have been in a fight for my life for over 7 years now.  Thanks to a wonderful Doctor, Dr. Balducci, and a fantastic hospital, Moffitt Cancer Center, I am doing good on Sprycel.  I have been on Sprycel for about 15 months now and so far so good.  Leukemia is a terrible disease but God is helping me all the way.  Faith, Love and Pills, that is my motto.
If you need any help just give me a buzz.
If you would like to read all about my fight against leukemia download my book at either Amazon Kindle Store or Barnes and Noble.  I don't get any money for this book, I just wanted to share my story. Thanks
Blessings to all
Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment